In the solar pv power generation system, the combiner box will be used, also known as the solar combiner box, solar pv combiner box, pv array lightning protection combiner box, pv lightning protection combiner box. In the solar pv power generation system, in order to reduce the connection between the solar pv cell array and the inverter, a combiner box is used.
Due to the influence of ambient temperature, humidity and dust, there will be potential failures, so the PV combiner box needs regular maintenance to ensure the normal operation and service life of the PV combiner box. When maintenance is required, the PV combiner box must be stopped to ensure that the contacted parts are not charged.
Special note: The fuse is subjected to high voltage from the battery board and inverter, and must not be touched during normal operation. Before replacing and checking the fuse, be sure to disconnect the DC circuit breaker, but note that there are still high voltages at both ends of the DC circuit breaker, and you must confirm that each current is zero before removing the fuse, the solar panel or the combiner box maintain. It is recommended to wear insulated gloves during maintenance. The insulation voltage is greater than 1000V.
After the fuse is blown, it cannot be restored, and the operator with relevant qualification certificate needs to replace the fuse. When replacing the fuse, first open the circuit breaker. Do not open and close the fuse box under load, otherwise the fuse may be damaged.
Notes on troubleshooting
Before troubleshooting, please follow the steps below to ensure safety.
1. Before operating the combiner box, be sure to disconnect the DC circuit breaker in order to disconnect the combiner box from the combiner DC output.
2. Remove all fuses, and there is still high voltage at both ends of the fuse holder.
3. It is recommended to wear insulated gloves. The insulation voltage of insulated gloves is greater than 1000V.
Common troubleshooting methods
1. Communication failure
(1) Check whether the address set by the host computer monitoring software is consistent with the address of the combiner box to be checked.
(2) Check whether the communication baud rate set by the host computer monitoring software is consistent with the baud rate of the combiner box to be checked.
(3) Interference of the communication line, check whether the matching terminal of the communication bus is connected with 120.
2. The lightning protection device fails
See if the wiring of the status feedback wire of the lightning protector is reliable. If the contact is good, it means that the surge protector has failed, and the surge protector should be replaced immediately.
3. Current sampling problem
If the current sampling display value of one channel is much larger or smaller than other channels, please check the fuse and pv array.
In the photovoltaic on grid power generation system, the matching of the power of the photovoltai...
1. It should have sufficient rated output capacity and load capacity. The selection of solar inve...
The output power of solar inverters, and generally it is difficult to reach the standard componen...
For each photovoltaic power station, a comprehensive and complete technical document file should ...
Solar power generation is a new field of energy conservation and environmental protection. It is ...
The configuration of the solar inverter should be determined according to the technical specifica...
In the solar pv power generation system, the combiner box will be used, also known as the solar c...
Common faults of solar controllers in off-grid systems are mainly divided into the following cont...